The ancient Pyu city of Halin is Located in 95 49' 07"E, 22 28' 12"N near Halingyi Village, Wetlet Township, Shwebo District, Sagain Region, Myanmar. The first archaeological investigations in Halin commenced in 1904-1905 with Mr. Taw Sein Ko, Epigraphic Superintendent. The initial scientific excavations undertaken in 1962-1963, and have continued intermittently until 2020. The archaeological evidence suggests occupation started during the Neolithic around 2870-790 BC. The recovered material culture and biological remains indicate a relationship with other early agricultural societies in the regions such as this at Chindwin, Samon and in the Ayeyarwaddy river valley. Occupation continued through the Bronze and Early Iron Ages, and the Pyu and Bagan historic periods. Following the Bagan period, the city was deserted and the inhabitants moved to the location of the current Halin village. Excavations by a joint Myanmar-French (CNRS) team since 1998 has further discovered evidence of Bronze and Iron Age activity in the region, including burial mounds. The presentation focusses on the excavated material recovered during prehistoric excavations at Halin.